GOLDEN CRUISE ISLA MUJERES TOUR
GOLDEN CRUISE ISLA MUJERES
THIS TOUR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - SEE OUR ISLA MUJERES TOUR
Board The Golden Cruise for a refreshing journey to Isla Mujeres. (Island of Women) This excursion begins with continental breakfast at the departure point before leaving for a 45 minute ride to the Island.
Once there you will have the option of staying on the beach or participating in the snorkel tour. Beach activities include open bar, kayaking, visiting the turtle farm, or just plain lazing around on the beautiful white sand beaches. This is a very fun day with a wide variety of activities on Isla Mujeres.
If you decide to snorkel you will be taken to Manchones Reef aboard the Picis for an additional fee of $9.00 USD which includes the park entrance fee. Manchones Reef abounds with aquatic life and nice coral formations. Once the snorkelers return you will board the boat for a short ride to “Villa Pirata” Restaurant where you will be treated to a dolphin show before lunch. After the show it's time for a bountiful Mexican buffet and open bar. Next is a trip to downtown for shopping and sightseeing after which you will board the boat for games and fun on your way back to Cancun. You may also elect to relax on the beach or rent a golf cart for $15 for a tour of the island.
Schedule: Sunday through Friday from 10:00AM to 5:00PM
- Round trip transportation by boat from Cancun
- Continental Breakfast (Sweet bread, juices and coffee ).
- Transportation to the center of Isla Mujeres
- Downtown Tour
- Wacky Birds Show
- Bicycle Tour
- Stingray City Adventure
- Shark Discovery
- Beach Club (Kayaking, Towels, Sun Beds, Parasols)
- Open bar (National Liquors) all day long
- Snack bar
- Buffett Lunch (Fish, chicken, and beef dishes, with sides of salads, fruit, pasta, rice, beans and bread and desserts).
- Live music on the boat
- Entertainment and prizes.
- Snorkeling aboard the Picis boat to the Reef. $9.00 USD and must be paid at departure.
- Golf carts for a tour of the island. $15 USD and must be paid on Isla Mujeres.
- $2.00 USD Federal park fee for visiting the reef must be paid at check-in.
Bring: Sunscreen, swimwear, camera, walking clothes on Isla Mujeres, and a hat.
To make a
reservation: Click "Book Now" at the top of the page. You
will receive a voucher via e-mail within 24 hours (in most cases) that you
will print out and bring with you to Cancun.
See all Isla Mujeres Tours
Use the navigation bar at left to browse our massive selection of other Cancun Tours & Excursions.
Can't Find What
You're Looking For?