CATAMARAN TOUR ISLA MUJERES
|SAIL AWAY||ROYAL GARRAFON||DOLPHIN SWIMS||ISLA MUJERES FUNDAY|
|DANCER||DOLPHIN COMBOS||SEA PASSION||PRIVATE CATAMARAN|
SAIL AWAY TO ISLA MUJERES
CANCUN - FROM
PLAYA DEL CARMEN AND
There is no better way to experience the sheer bliss of Cancun's famous sparkling blue water than by sailing on a catamaran. Enjoy a true day to remember, as you set sail for the tiny tropical island of Isla Mujeres, stopping on the way to snorkel on a beautiful coral reef.
As we reach our destination, we'll tour the cozy shop-lined streets of Isla Mujeres, having some time for shopping in the downtown area, taking pictures, and explore a bit of the island. Then it's time to head to our exclusive beach club for some beach time!
Here you'll be treated to a delicious buffet lunch, complete with Mexican and international entrees. The fun in the sun will continue on the beach, as you lounge in the sun, swim, and relax on this island paradise known as the "Island of Women"."
At our beach club, you'll enjoy delicious food, drinks, hammocks, beach beds and lots of fun! At the end of our expedition we'll set sail on the beautiful Caribbean waters back to Cancun.
Schedule: Daily at 9:30 AM.
Duration: 8 Hours.
Departure: Boulevard Kukulcán Km. 3.5. Pick-up and Drop-off at your Cancun Hotel is available for $15.00 per person. Exact meeting instructions will be provided with your confirmation.
- Sailing on a Beautiful Catamaran
- English Speaking Tour Guides
- All-You-Can-Drink Open Bar
- Snorkeling Tour on a Coral Reef
- Spinnaker Flying on the Way to the Reef (Weather Permitting)
- Buffet Lunch at a Beach Club on Isla Mujeres
- Visit to Downtown Isla Mujeres
- Use of all Beach Club Facilities
- Life Jackets and Snorkeling Equipment
- All Taxes
Upgrade your adventure!
- Sea Passion Catamaran: The Full Package. Adults: +$39.00 Kids: +$35.00 Everything in this Package + Round-Trip Transportation + Premium Open Bar + Isla City Tour + Express Check-In, and Dock Fees.
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Walking Shoes and Comfortable Clothing on Isla Mujeres
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Change of Clothes
Kids: All ages welcome. Kids prices apply to ages 5-11. Must be 18 years old to participate in the spinnaker activity.
- A $15.00 USD per person sea life preservation and dock fee must be paid at the time of boarding directly at the dock. These funds are used to maintain and protect the marina, marine park and coral reefs of the area.
- Snorkeling and Spinnaker Activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Snorkeling activity is optional and you can stay on the boat if you don't want to participate.
See all Isla Mujeres Tours
Use the navigation bar at left to browse our massive selection of other Cancun Tours and Activities.