CATAMARAN TOUR ISLA MUJERES
|SAIL AWAY||ROYAL GARRAFON||DOLPHIN SWIMS||ISLA MUJERES FUNDAY|
|DANCER||DOLPHIN COMBOS||SEA PASSION||PRIVATE CATAMARAN|
SAIL AWAY TO ISLA MUJERES
There is no better way to experience the sheer bliss of Cancun's famous sparkling blue water than by sailing on a catamaran. Enjoy a true day to remember, as you set sail for the tiny tropical island of Isla Mujeres, stopping on the way to snorkel on a beautiful coral reef.
As we reach our destination, we'll tour the cozy shop-lined streets of Isla Mujeres, having some time for shopping in the downtown area, taking pictures, and explore a bit of the island. Then it's time to head to our exclusive beach club for some beach time!
Here you'll be treated to a delicious buffet lunch, complete with Mexican and international entrees. The fun in the sun will continue on the beach, as you lounge in the sun, swim, and relax on this island paradise known as the "Island of Women".
At our beach club, you'll enjoy delicious food, drinks, hammocks, beach beds and lots of fun! We'll set sail on the beautiful Caribbean waters back to Cancun, and, weather permitting, we'll do some fun and exciting spinnaker rides off the back of the catamaran. A day in paradise!
Schedule: Daily from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
Departure: The Marina at Km. 6.5 of the Cancun Hotel Zone.
- Bilingual Tour Guides
- Light Breakfast
- Snorkeling tour at Coral Reef
- Sailing on a Beautiful Catamaran
- Visit to Downtown Isla Mujeres
- Life Jackets and Snorkeling Equipment
- All-You-Can-Drink Open Bar
- Spinnaker (weather permitting)
- Buffet lunch at Beach Club in Isla Mujeres
- Use of all Beach Club Facilities
- All Taxes
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Walking Clothes on Isla Mujeres
- A $12.00 USD Sea Life Preservation and Dock Fee must be paid at the time of boarding directly at the dock. These funds are used to maintain and protect the marina, marine park and coral reefs of the area.<
- Activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Snorkeling activity is optional and you can stay on the boat if you don't want to participate.
- Children under 5 are free.
NO-RISK WEATHER POLICY - If the weather is bad and the tour cannot go out for any reason, you will receive a 100% refund. No risk, no worries!
Use the navigation bar at left to browse our massive selection of other Cancun Tours and Activities.
Can't Find What
You're Looking For?