FLY FISHING IN CANCUN MEXICO
|DEEP SEA FISHING||BOTTOM FISHING||FISHING & SNORKEL||FLY FISHING|
|PRIVATE GROUPS||SHARED FISHING||PARTY FISHING||NIGHT FISHING|
CANCUN FLY FISHING / BONEFISHING
CANCUN - SEE ALSO FROM
4 HRS: $275.00 6 HRS: $350.00 ISLA BLANCA - 7 HRS: $375.00
PRICES ARE PER TRIP FOR UP TO 2 PEOPLE (OR 1 ADULT / 2 KIDS)
Our fly fishing trips are perfect for a family outing, bringing your young son out for a day on the water for some bonding time in Cancun, or for all levels of fly fishermen (beginner to expert) who want to get out and enjoy the warm tropical sunshine while reeling in fun fighters like permit, bonefish, and tarpon.
Our fishing trips are all-inclusive, you only need to bring yourself and your personal effects. We supply an expert guide, lunch (6 and 7 hour trips), refreshments, and of course all the light and spinning tackle or fly gear you'll need.
Note: Charters are private for 1-2 people. Can also be 1 adult and 2 small kids.
Fishing Grounds: We fish in three places, the Nichupte Lagoon and the Bojorquez Lagoon in Cancun (4 hour and 6 hour trips), and the warm island waters of Isla Blanca, about 20 minutes North of town (7 hour trips only).
Schedule: Daily at 5:30 AM for Isla Blanca, and 6:00 AM for Cancun.
Departs: Isla Blanca trips include pickup and
dropoff at Cancun hotels. Nichupte and Bojorquez Lagoon trips meet
at the Blue Ray Marina Dock in the Cancun Hotel Zone, between the Ritz
Carlton and the Royal Sands at Km 15.
See Hotel Zone Map.
Year Round Fish: Baby Tarpon, Snook, Snapper,
Summer Fish: Bonefish, Permit
Isla Blanca Only: Sea Trout, Ladyfish
Included With Your Charter:
- All Fishing Equipment, License & Bait
- Expert Fly Fishing Guide
- Lures and Flies
- Hotel Pickup & Dropoff (Isla Blanca trips only)
- Soft Drinks and Water
- Sandwich on 6 and 7 Hour Charters
- Wading Booties or Tennis Shoes
- At least SPF30 Sun Block - (See our Biodegradable Sunscreen)
- A Hat with a long brim and preferably one with protection for the back of your neck
- Polarized Sunglasses are a must to assist your seeing the fish and to protect your eyes from the glare of the water
- Long Sleeved shirts and quick drying trousers are suggested to give you sun protection. You can always roll up your sleeves if you're too hot
- $2.00 Marine Park Entrance Fee
NO-RISK WEATHER POLICY - If the weather is bad and the tour cannot go out for any reason, you will receive a 100% refund. No risk, no worries!
See more Cancun Fishing Charters
Use the navigation bar at left to browse our massive
selection of other Cancun Tours & Excursions.